Sales Assistant – Stockton, CA
SBHIS is an insurance agency that specializes in helping people with Medicare find the plan that best suits their needs. We believe that having the right plan to go along with Medicare may be one of the most important decisions a Medicare eligible individual has to make. We apply our mission in all we do and that is “to care, simply, educate and provide options for Medicare Beneficiaries.”
Sales Assistant – Promotes SBHIS/ INSURUS products and directly assists with accomplishing outreach and enrollment goals. Facilitates all administrative support to the sales team, and is responsible of ensuring that all work instructions and processes are followed in the office.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provides ongoing assistance to Medicare/Medicaid members, as necessary, answering questions and/or directing inquiries to Customer Service.
• Conduct outbound calls to generated at least 5 to 8 appointments a day
• Ensure positive and effective relationships are established and maintained with customers and sales agents
• Assist and collaborates with the team in company events
• Copies and maintains archives of consent to contract cards, scope of appointment forms, pre-appointment checklist and all other documents related to the sales and marketing process
• Assists with member calls relating to enrollment or service issues.
• Maintain safe and organized office environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
• Assists in office inventory by ordering marketing materials, supplies or services.
• Structure and maintains an organized office environment.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• The ability to prioritize and manage several different tasks at once
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to multitask and prioritize various duties.
• Highly organized, self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently with little or no instruction, as well as an ability to work in a team setting.
• Preferred Work Experience – 2+ years of experience in Sales, Administrative or Customer Service
• Computer Skills – Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word
• Bilingual (Spanish Preferred)
IMMEDIATE HIRE – Sales Assistant at the Stockton, CA Office.
Job Type: Full-time