Retention Specialist – San Jose, CA
SBHIS is an insurance agency that specializes in helping people with Medicare find the plan that best suits their needs. We believe that having the right plan to go along with Medicare may be one of the most important decisions a Medicare eligible individual has to make. We apply our mission in all we do and that is “to care, simply, educate and provide options for Medicare Beneficiaries.”
Retention Specialist oversee Company’s production is maintained, Welcome calls confirming that member initial needs and ID Membership Cards has been received.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensure positive and effective relationships are established and maintained with customers.
• Replies to questions and concerns made by beneficiaries and handle customers dispute over the phone, by email or in person.
• Comply with Medicare, Medical, and state sales, marketing and enrollment requirements. Remain apprised of Medicare sales, marketing and enrollment regulations and developments, managed care industry and competitive trends, and SBHIS sales, marketing and operations operating practices and requirements.
• Maintain and increase sales productivity by retaining beneficiaries through superb customer service. Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
• Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
• Reduce the number of dis-enrollment members. Assumes other responsibilities as required or requested by upper management.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Excellent customer service experience..
• Exceptional telephone sales personality skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication as well as listening skills. Motivated and self-directed professional that can operate with proper guidelines.
• Should enjoy working with clients and developing healthy relationships.
• Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with employees.
• Organized, detail oriented, ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
• Computer Knowledge
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
• High School Diploma or equivalent. Life and Health License preferred
• Bilingual: English/ Vietnamese – English/Spanish
• 3 year of sales experience or some level of customer service experience, and sales management Preferred.
• Proven Leadership and ability to go beyond and above whenever possible to successfully retain members.
IMMEDIATE HIRE – Retention Specialist at the San Jose, CA Office.
Job Type: Full-time