Receptionist | Office Assistant – Chula Vista, CA
SBHIS is an insurance agency that specializes in helping people with Medicare find the plan that best suits their needs. We believe that having the right plan to go along with Medicare may be one of the most important decisions a Medicare eligible individual has to make. We apply our mission in all we do and that is “to care, simply, educate and provide options for Medicare Beneficiaries.”
IMMEDIATE HIRE for Bilingual Receptionist/ Office Assistant for our Chula Vista Office
The Receptionist/Office Assistant will have a positive and professional attitude and be able to work with minimal supervision. Candidate must take initiative, accept responsibility, and be flexible/ adaptive to a fast-paced environment. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for a hard-working, motivated, goal oriented individual with administrative experience.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or via telephone; answering or appropriately directing inquiries.
- Communicates with clients, employees and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate and/ or explain information.
- Directs visitors while maintaining employee and department directories; gives appropriate instructions.
- Answers, screens and transfers inbound phone calls.
- Makes photocopies, faxes documents and performs other clerical functions.
- Resolves administrative problems and inquiries.
- Prepares and modifies documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
- Schedules and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for managers or supervisors.
- Maintains office supply inventories and coordinates maintenance of office equipment.
- Maintains client/vendor sign-in log and issue visitor’s badge.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Excellent computer skills and Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Well organized, detail oriented, prioritizes and plans work activities while demonstrating key time management skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely and ethical manner in compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Maintains high attention to detail with the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information in compliance with HIPPA and company policies and procedures.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 1 Year of Admin and/or general office experience.
- Bilingual- English and Spanish; ability to professionally communicate with all clients, employees, and guests.
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer systems and programs not limited to, Microsoft Office Suite and data base management.
Job Type: Full-time
Please Upload Your Resume
SORRY THIS POSITION IS CLOSED