Human Resources Administrative assistant
SBHIS is an insurance agency that specializes in helping people with Medicare find the plan that best suits their needs. We believe that having the right plan to go along with Medicare may be one of the most important decisions a Medicare eligible individual has to make. We apply our mission in all we do and that is “to care, simply, educate and provide options for Medicare Beneficiaries”
The Human Resources Administrative assistant, supports the administration of the day-to-day operations, functions and duties of the Human Resources Department. This includes new employee on-boarding, terminations, answering phones, and scheduling and planning meetings. The HR Administrative Assistant, will work closely with the management team in creating and maintaining a positive and efficient workplace.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Conducts benefits enrollment for new employees.
- Verifies I-9 documentation and maintains files current.
- Updates data of employee change requests and processes paperwork.
- Assists with the preparation of the performance review forms.
- Assists HR Manager with various research projects and/or special projects.
- Assists with recruitment and interview process.
- Schedules meetings and interviews as requested by HR Manager.
- Files papers and documents into appropriate employee files.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Basic understanding of human resource functions.
- Excellent computer skills Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Well organized, prioritizes and plans work activities.
- Accurate and attentive to detail.
- Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Must be able to gather and analyze information skillfully.
- Must be able to adapt to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays and unexpected events.
- Experience working with ADP Workforce Portal
- Bilingual (English/Spanish preferred)
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Two years of Human Resource experience required.
- Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time – This position is located in Chula Vista, CA
Please Upload Your Resume
SORRY THIS POSITION IS CLOSED