SBHIS Insurance Services is an insurance agency dedicated exclusively to helping Medicare beneficiaries find the plan that best suits their needs, all of our services are free of charge. Our company’s mission is simple, we believe in “Making Medicare Easier,” and everything we do revolves around this. Our company’s core values require that we treat everyone with care and integrity. Our values support a culture that is innovative, diverse, and quickly adapts to change
Join the fastest growing Senior Product Insurance Agency in California today!
With locations all over California and 100% specialized on products related to the Senior Market, has an immediate need for an Executive Assistant to support the CEO and CFO
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage CEO and CFO calendar, scheduling all professional appointments in a fast paced and always changing environment, ensuring timeliness and correct attendees
- Manage professional travel, both domestic and international, ensuring ease, efficiency, and operational connectivity for the CEO throughout; accompany CEO on travel as needed
- Conduct general office tasks, such as filing, answering phone calls and heavy emails
- Maintain interaction with internal and external boards as needed
- Conduct research, collect and analyze data to prepare reports and documents
- Prepares documents including correspondence and communication, memos, timelines, charts, tables, meeting agendas, etc.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
- Answers and screens telephone calls in a professional and timely manner; takes accurate messages with a high degree of professionalism and courtesy; arranges conference calls.
- Assists with special projects as assigned
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent from Four‑year College or technical school; and three to five years related experience and/ or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous experience supporting a C-suite executive strongly preferred.
- Experience booking complex domestic and international travel, experience with personal travel abroad strongly preferred
- In-depth knowledge and proficiency of MS Office, including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic; dedicated to quality, quantity, and timeliness of results; 100% reliable in tracking, communicating, and completing all business and personal tasks in a timely and efficient manner with little direction.
- Excellent planning, time-management, and organizational skills
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills; excellent people and project management skills as well as the ability to communicate clearly with administrators, and executives
- Bilingual Skills a Plus (English/Spanish)
- Able to handle sensitive information with a high degree of confidentiality
- Able to work non-standard, flexible work hours as needed; willingness to serve in an “on-call” capacity
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, anticipate needs and exercise independent/sound judgment
We offer a competitive pay in a dynamic and friendly work environment. This is a full time job.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $62,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year