CSR – Customer Service Representative
Medi Healthcare Solutions is Rapidly Growing! We are a call center, specialized in supporting insurance agencies and their agents; Our clients help people with Medicare find the plan that best suits their needs.
We are hiring Customer Service Representatives to join our Team! If you are a hard-working professional, MHS is a great place to grow your career. We offer a temporary to hire position, paid training and bonuses throughout the year.
The Representative will be responsible for the following tasks:
A Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for several different tasks within the call center. They take inbound calls, make outbound calls, follow scripting based on specific campaigns, provide customer service, and any additional tasks the job requires. CSR must maintain a high level of professionalism throughout all of these interactions and present the organization in the best light possible. They must adhere to all company guidelines and values at all times.
Our largest client (SBHIS) requires that a CSR partner with a team of agents (5+) and generate enough appointments to reach his/her monthly goal of 40 enrollments. CSR must ensure that all appointments have been diligently qualified and share all the details with the agent, both written and orally. The key to their success lies in constant interaction, effective communication, and emotional connection with the agents.
An outstanding CSR adds value to our client’s bottom line by partnering with their agents and becoming key assets to their success. The same added value is delivered when a CSR interacts positively or negatively with one of the client’s members; hence they are highly accountable for their roles and responsibilities.
The following key accountabilities ensure the critical success of this position:
70% of your time should be focused on making outbound calls to existing and potential members to book appointments that are properly qualified.
- Communicate all pertinent appointment information to the agent in a timely fashion
- Make meaningful connections with prospects, assess their needs, listen to understand them, and capture the details of the interaction on the note
- Develop excellent empathy skills to understand the agent’s needs and better serve them
- Plan and prioritize necessary daily calls to ensure all enrollment goals are met consistently.
- Maintain up to date, and transparent information about assigned leads in the company lead management system (SIM)
- As a team leader, you must communicate with your assigned field sales representatives daily to share and receive pertinent information
- When following-up with a prospect, it is vital that it is done on a timely basis that set expectations are met, and you are aligned with the agent’s “share of mind” to provide ease of appointment booking for the agent
- Develop skills and master the company’s lead management system
- Continue to train on the lead management system as changes are made to streamline workflow to ensure efficiency
- Adhere to all regulations and company guidelines at all times
- Clearly understand the marketing campaigns and execute accordingly
- Perform other related activities as assigned
10% of the time, empathetically Identify agents to work with and develop a daily cadence to ensure clarity and accountabilities around goals, roles, and responsibilities
- Identify and connect with agents (minimum 5+ agents) and develop an excellent working relationship with each of them to ensure goals are reached
- Practice daily communication cadence with each agent to ensure everyone is on the same page, and all enrollment goals are being met
10% of the time, continuously learn and update your knowledge of Medicare and Health plans, and communicate customized information to meet specific individual needs.
- Read, understand and continuously refer to the Medicare and You book
- Be proficient in accessing health plan websites to find answers to prospects’ basic questions
- Review and always have benefits comparison for the plans offered by the agents in your team
- Understand the plans and benefits offered as well as the medical groups available within your agent’s service areas
10% of the time, develop excellent skills around sales methodologies and processes to ensure high conversation rates for agent’s meetings.
- Develop sales communication strategies to ensure adding value to agents
- Develop sales strategies to always comply with Medicare, Medi-Cal, AHCCCS, Medicaid, State, Sales, Marketing, and enrollment requirements
- Develop expertise in TARGET selling methodology and incorporate all Medicare and Health plan information into the TARGET selling methodology
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Excellent customer service experience
- Communication skills — by telephone, in written form, e-mail
. Bilingual Preferred – English/Spanish/Vietnamese
Company offers growth through training and assistance in licensing for health & life Insurance.