Broker Account Representative – Chula Vista, CA
SBHIS Insurance Services is an insurance agency with rigorous standards and highly qualified professionals that specialize in products related to Medicare. Our commitment to quality, integrity and education has earned us a trusted name in the communities we proudly serve. We have worked hard to earn a loyal following of clients that trust us. We work even harder to keep them and provide a lifetime commitment to service.
The Broker Account Representative is to oversee and manage all aspects of an agent contracting and certification process for SBHIS/INSURUS. Account Representatives build a strong relationship with agents, making sure agents are certified while adhering to state, federal and internal compliance regulations regarding this process.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Serves as point-of-contact for agencies and agents for contract-related matters
• Review and process contracting paperwork for independent agents licensed for life, and health products
• Database Management. Broker Account Representative will ensure that all agents’ information is timely and accurately updated in the system (s).
• Explains the contracting and certification process to the agents; as well the on-boarding process of each of the Health Plans.
• Works with Management to achieve business plans and sales strategies for the market to assure that the company meets its goals.
• Collaborates with Agent Recruitment through agency events, social media etc.,
• Assist collaboratively in creating, monitoring and maintaining the training programs
• Serves as a key company liaison with all agents and key departments within the company and Health Plan carriers.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Highly organized, self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently with little or no instruction, as well as an ability to work in a team setting.
• Detail Oriented, problem solver
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• The ability to prioritize and manage several different tasks at once
• Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential information
• Internet and Social media knowledge
• Strong basic knowledge of excel and Microsoft programs
• Minimum 1- 3 years of experience in Administrative Support
• Self-motivated, fast learner
• Bilingual – Preferred (English/Spanish)
• Health Insurance
• Vacations/Sick Time
IMMEDIATE HIRE – Broker Account Representative in Chula Vista, CA Office.
Job Type: Full-time
Please Upload Your Resume
SORRY THIS POSITION IS CLOSED