SBHIS is an insurance agency that specializes in helping people with Medicare find the plan that best suits their needs. We believe that having the right plan to go along with Medicare may be one of the most important decisions a Medicare eligible individual has to make. We apply our mission in all we do and that is “to care, simply, educate and provide options for Medicare Beneficiaries”
Full Time multi-tasking, dependable, detail oriented and organized application processor needed for Insurance agency. We have 14 offices across the state and looking to fill this position immediately for our Chula Vista Office.
The Application Processor will be responsible for the following tasks:
· Receive enrollment applications and verify that the information is complete.
· Reviews the application to confirm that application data meets established standards.
· Enter the application information into the company CRM system and Submits application to carriers.
· Records data on status of the application as needed, including approved, canceled, denied, and ID number.
· Scan, sort and files all documents.
· Informs supervisor/agents of discrepancies in applications.
· Answers telephones and gives support to Agents (e.g. eligibility checks, PCP Search, etc.)
Successful candidate will have a positive, professional attitude and be able to work with minimal supervision. Candidate must take initiative, accept responsibility and be flexible/ adaptive to a fast-paced environment. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity if you are a hard-working, motivated, goal oriented individual with admin experience.
· 1 year admin or general office experience
· Bilingual- English and Spanish
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Job Type: Full-time/temporary