Administrative Assistant – Vista, CA
SBHIS is an insurance agency that specializes in helping people with Medicare find the plan that best suits their needs. We believe that having the right plan to go along with Medicare may be one of the most important decisions a Medicare eligible individual has to make. We apply our mission in all we do and that is “to care, simply, educate and provide options for Medicare Beneficiaries.”
We have an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant position at our Vista office.
This position will answer and screen telephone inquiries; prepare, review, and compose reports and correspondence; organize and track projects and project resources; meet critical deadlines. Duties include a wide variety of critical tasks ranging from following up on the status of projects with clients to maintaining business/contract files, generating business reports, charts, and correspondence.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Research and compile monthly calendar of events for Agents.
- Order marketing materials for each event as well as general marketing request by Agents and Brokers
- Coordinate with Agents to make sure they attend trainings and meetings.
- Assist with reports as needed in our SIMS database
- Communicate with customers, employees and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders and address complaints
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Compile, copy, sort and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines and personal computer.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Answer and direct incoming calls following proper phone procedures and policies.
- Coordinate RV monthly calendar of events and follow up with the outcome of each event
- Must be able to handle rapidly changing situations.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- Assumes other responsibilities as required or requested by upper management
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Exceptional telephone skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication as well as listening skills.
- Should enjoy working with clients and developing healthy relationships
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with employees
- Team work, good attitude, organize, detail oriented
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 1 Year of Admin and/or general office experience.
- Bilingual- English and Spanish; ability to professionally communicate with all clients, employees, and guests.
Job Type: Full-time
Please Upload Your Resume
SORRY THIS POSITION IS CLOSED